You can support WAM in a number of different ways:
- Give financially
- Raise money when you shop online
- Volunteer with us
Give Financially – WAM’s 1000 Coffees Campaign
We’re on a mission to get 1000 people to support us with a regular weekly donation of just £2.50. That would consistently cover all our general running costs…..meaning that we could focus our fundraising efforts on things like minibuses, upgrading equipment, trips and special events and more importantly focus our time on what we’re really here to do….support local young people regardless of whether their school has budget for it or whether we can find a grant to run a group for them.
Too many decisions around care and support are based on budgets rather than need.
1000 people is 16% of the Winchcombe population (1.1/% of Tewkesbury Borough) & £2.50 is one takeout coffee….
Please think about whether you can help us with a donation of just £2.50 (or more!) per week. You can sign up here on our donate page or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to support us.
What your donations help us achieve
£20 provides a mentoring session for a vulnerable or at risk young person
£25 enables a vulnerable child to attend a day of school holiday club activities
£35 provides a space for one child at any of our three youth groups for a half term.
£100 would hire a digger for a day to help complete the car park in our woodland
£200 provides a day of 1:1 outdoor learning opportunities in our woodland for two children in need of respite or alternative educational provision
£260 provides mentoring sessions for 3 months for a young person
£400 would provide a day woodland activity session for a school group
£500 will enable us to buy and build the rest of our composting toilet
£1000 enables us to provide a full programme of Relationships & Sex Education, Emotional Literacy and Wellbeing Sessions for a Secondary School
£1000 provides a full programme of mentoring for a young person for 12 months
Raise money when you shop online
- We are registered with Amazon Smile (as We All Matter) & Easy Fundraising (as WAM Youth) – You can raise money whilst you shop by logging in to both these websites before you buy and choosing us as your charity at no extra cost to you!
Volunteer with us
We rely on volunteers to support the running of many of our groups and projects.
Current volunteer vacancies:
- Youth Groups Volunteer – Tuesday nights – school years 6-8
- Volunteer Mentor – Commitment to a years mentoring of a child or young person (full training given)
- Fundraising Volunteer – Planning and running fundraising events
- Woodland Maintenance Volunteer – Helping maintain our woodlands located in Evesham
- Woodland Sessions Volunteer – Supporting our work with young people in our woodland
Training, support and DBS check is provided for all volunteer roles.
Please contact us for more details of available roles or if you are able to provide a volunteer service that is not mentioned above.
Connect with us
Promote, share and participate in our community activities that help fundraise and pray for our work. Contact us to sign up for our newsletters.