Hope4Youth is our SRE (Sex & Relationships Education) project. We have a team of trained educators who deliver sessions in schools starting at £35 per session. Lessons themes have been refreshed to meet the new Statutory Guidance and include content on:
- Self Esteem
- Recognising and Managing Emotions
- Healthy and Unhealthy Behaviours in Relationships
- Different types of relationships and their contribution to our wellbeing
- The Place of Sex in a Relationship
- Safe sex practices and STIs
- Choices in pregnancy*
- Consent and the Law
- Safe Online Behaviour/Sexting
We have a set of standard sessions incorporating these topics or bespoke sessions can be delivered as requested. We can run sessions for small groups, whole tutor groups or as part of Off Curriculum Days. Please get in touch for more information. We can also run a short course called Roots that explores emotional intelligence, self esteem and relationship skills.
We receive regular support through the Esteem Network of which we are an organisational member.